I have been taking a lot of heat for not supporting the Occupy Wall Street movement. My reason has been that I feel the average protestor has no idea what they are actually protesting and that they will be used a pawns and to incite riots when the elites will step in with a “solution” that will actually make the problem worse. This is how I see it and I see it this way due to a few things…
- A lack of the ability of most of the protesters to articulate exactly what they want
- A lack of knowledge as to how the system they are protesting works
- The driving force behind them is simply anger because some people have more than they do
These three factors combine to create a volatile group which can be steered by guess who?
- People who will tell them what they want in a way that sounds good to them
- People that don’t just know the system they run the system
- People who excel at channeling their anger and blaming the working class and calling them rich
David Icke is the guy in this video, he is actually totally behind the Occupy protesters unlike me, yet his warning to them is exactly the same as mine. Please listen to this video fully, if you really want to understand the direction things are going. If you know people in the movement make sure they see this video, and I would do that absent of my comments here so that they will be receptive. Again Icke is rooting for the protesters fully but please fully understand his dire warning here.